Wednesday, 18 March 2020


Hi Members,

Although the convention is not until June, there is uncertainty all round - Prudy's travel, hotel closure, and how long restrictions will remain in place - so we have decided to postpone convention until later in the year, possibly autumn.

We will review the situation as things develop and will keep you posted.

In the meantime, please keep in touch on our BADFA Online Facebook group, let us know what you are up to, and show us how creative you are being. The newsletter will continue to go out, and I shall need your contributions even more now!

If you have any questions please send them to in the first instance.

Stay safe - it is the time for creativity - in all aspects of our lives!

No comments: